Sunday, May 3, 2009

Slumber Party

I did it. I survived my daughter's slumber party. I wasn't sure how it was going to go. Six 10 year- olds running around and screaming. It started at 4:30pm on Saturday afternoon and finished around 11:00am Sunday. There were several games outdoors, making sock puppets, monkey bread, pancakes and banana splits. My head was spinning as all of them talked all the time. I wouldn't have been able to add a word in even if I needed to. I think they watched a movie and played some game called "truth or dare". I didn't ask any questions as I didn't want to know the answers. My only involvement was at midnight when I gave the "don't make me come down there speech" as it was time for them to fall asleep. A great group of kids having fun and not making what little hair I have left turn more gray. I would say a good time had by all !

No comments:

Post a Comment