Friday, May 1, 2009

Softball Practice

An interesting place to spend some time. Young girls learning the game and putting it all together in anticipation of the beginning of a new season. The latest "softball fashions" are on display. I did what I could to help my daughter with some instruction on throwing, catching and hitting. Despite my advice, she is doing very well.
It's fun to watch the coach pull it together as he shows them the basics and the girls are discussing what happened in school or what the latest gossip was. They seem to be having fun and if nothing else they are building confidence, self-discipline and self esteem. It works for me.
We do our best to support our kids as they learn and improve and try never to forget that it's about having fun. They have plenty of time to solve world peace and hunger later !

No comments:

Post a Comment